Sponsor and Exhibitor Important DocumentsWe know the lead up to exhibiting or sponsoring at a conference can be a hectic time so, to make it easier for you, we’ve compiled the attached documents with all the requirements and a pre-conference to do list for you to complete. All sponsors and exhibitors are encouraged to read the following information carefully. You will find information regarding the dates for delivery of exhibition equipment and signage requirements. All delivery labels are available below to be printed and attached the goods before sending.
Why should you Sponsor or Exhibit at TEMC 2016?
- Personal contact – The best way to build and maintain relationships with your target market. In a world of electronic marketing, stand out from the crowd and put a face to your brand and build your customer base.
- Networking – Meet and speak with conference delegates in a relaxed yet informative environment at one of the various social events held throughout the conference.
- Education – Learn what’s happening now in the Tertiary Education Management sector and how you can be part of it.
- Presence – Show your commitment to the sector and support the community that supports your business.
- Buzz – With your target market are all in the one place so there’s no better place to make a splash and launch a new product, service or marketing campaign.
- Leads - With the cost of business acquisition on the rise, exhibiting provides you with the opportunity to secure qualified leads in one location.
- Sales – Demonstrate new products or equipment or promote new services. The hands-on approach to sales is often the most powerful!