- Advisor to the University of Oxford on the future development of a central Oxford site, the Radcliffe Infirmary; on a planning and development strategy for significant out-of-town landholdings; and on the development of a Science Park.
- Advisor to Trinity College Dublin on the creation of an estates strategy for its city-centre campus.
- Strategic adviser to Curtin University in support of a major master-planning exercise which seeks to transform its suburban campus in Perth into a vibrant, mixed-use district.
- Property and planning advisor to the University of Hertfordshire on its campus consolidation programme, leading to the development of the new de Havilland campus at Hatfield.
- Strategic advisor to the Cambridge Theological Federation and its member colleges on the future development of the network and its physical resources.
- Property and planning advisor to Cranfield University on a variety of projects including development of a Technology Park, Air Park, development of land at Cranfield Airfield and the College Farm site at Silsoe.
- Advisor to the University of Edinburgh on the creation of a new science park south of Edinburgh.
Paul Roberts, Turnberry Consulting As a Director of Turnberry Consulting, Paul Roberts has been extensively involved in a wide range of planning and development projects internationally, specialising in university campuses, sports facilities and estate-driven developments. He has led numerous strategic development projects including university master plans, development feasibility and market studies, retail and commercial schemes, science and technology projects, and sports projects. His experience in the higher education field is expansive. Roberts has dealt with a variety of complex campus master planning issues, has had responsibility for negotiating many land-use planning and legal agreements, and has conducted numerous research projects. Roberts regularly lectures and publishes on the theme of campus master planning and design. He has co-authored a comprehensive survey of university planning history, University Planning and Architecture: The Search for Perfection (Routledge, Second Edition 2015) and a profile of the current climate of campus master planning and architecture, University Trends: Contemporary Campus Design (Routledge, 2014). His recent speaking engagements include the Society of College and University Planning’s 50th anniversary conference in Chicago (July 2015) and the Tertiary Education Facilities Management Association’s Campus Planning Workshop in Auckland (July 2015). His major projects within this field include: