PapersThere are two streams of papers for the TEM Conference: refereed and not refereed. The requirements for the refereed stream are stricter, largely because the paper must meet the Government’s definition of ‘research’, and because institutions are eligible to receive output-based research funding.
- For participants who submitted a paper abstract and have had it accepted, it will be archived in the National Library of Australia.
- If you are submitting a paper for the refereed stream, please click here to see the content and format requirements.
PostersA poster presentation is a visual display and an extremely useful and valuable element to a conference program.
- It provides an alternative medium for delegates to learn about new ideas and topics and expand their knowledge about certain concepts.
- It allows those presenters who are not confident in speaking on stage to still present an idea at the conference.
- It means that more abstracts can be included in the conference program, with obvious benefits for everyone.
- It provides another dynamic to the conference program.